SCENIC MK3 WIPER PROBLEM

• I have a 2010 Renault Grand Scenic Mk3. The windscreen wipers have a weird intermittent fault, where they occasionally go crazy, especially if it's been raining! They randomly stop working properly; the passenger wants to park himself in a vertical position and the driver side one wants to do something else: sometimes it keeps it on slow-fast-or intermittent; sometimes it's park itself at an angle over the windscreen, or sometimes it's park itself upright as well. Then after a few days I'll come back to the car and they will work fine again. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

• I have a 2010 Renault Grand Scenic Mk3. The windscreen wipers have a weird intermittent fault, where they occasionally go crazy, especially if it's been raining! They randomly stop working properly; the passenger wants to park himself in a vertical position and the driver side one wants to do something else: sometimes it keeps it on slow-fast-or intermittent; sometimes it's park itself at an angle over the windscreen, or sometimes it's park itself upright as well. Then after a few days I'll come back to the car and they will work fine again. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Any updates? free netflix tech news

• Basti

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!